The human nervous system is capable of a wide range of functions. What is the basic unit of the nervous system?
The neuron cell is made up of which of the following parts?
Neurons come in which different type(s)?
How do neurons communicate with one another?
What is a common neurotransmitter?
Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter that provides for communication between muscles and nerves. When there is a problem with the interaction between acetylcholine and the acetylcholine receptor sites on the muscles, which condition(s) can occur?
Dopamine is an important neurotransmitter. Which disease or disorder results when the neurons in the brain that produce dopamine die?
Certain metabolic diseases can affect the nervous system. For example, people with diabetes can develop a nervous system problem called diabetic neuropathy. What are the symptoms of diabetic neuropathy?
Cerebral palsy affects neurons in which part of the body?
Which of the following is a genetic disease that causes neurons in the brain to waste away and die?
( Mary H, Bronson PhD Teen Health Course 2 273-275 стр)
Text: Treatment of Rheumatic Endocarditis
1. Where was the patient with the diagnosis of rheumatic endocarditic treated?
2. What was the patient ill with rheumatic endocarditic administered?
3. Why was the patient ill with rheumatic endocarditic administered antibiotic therapy?
4. How were the preparations of Adonis administered?
5. In what dosage did the patient take aspirin?
6. What did the physician recommend the patient's diet?
7. How long had the patient been following the administered treatment?
8. The patient ill with rheumatic endocarditic was administered antibiotic therapy to what?
9. In what dosage were the preparations of Adonis administered?
10. When had the patient ill with rheumatic endocarditic become much better?
11. What preparations control cardiovascular insufficiency of the patient ill with rheumatic endocarditic?
12. When had the patient ill with rheumatic endocarditic to undergo aspirin and bicillin treatment?
13. Why had the patient ill with rheumatic endocarditic to undergo aspirin and bicillin treatment?
14. What disease may the onset of rheumatic endocarditits be preceded by?
15. What examination can the enlargement of the heart be determined by?