Pool A #3 vs. Pool B #4
Pool A #4 vs. Pool B #3
Pool A #1 vs. Pool B #2
Pool B #1 vs. Pool A #2
Loser Game #17 vs. Loser Game #18
Winner Game #17 vs. Winner Game #18
(SF #1 Loser vs. SF #2 Loser)
(SF #1 Winner vs. SF #2 Winner)
Send completed TEAM ROSTER & SPECTATOR LIST by
*SPECIAL NOTE: Please make sure that your school’s registration is complete and accurate.
You will also need to send a completed spectator list of parents and other teachers from your
school that will need access to the AISD campus. People will also need to bring identification.
No one will be allowed on to the AISD campus without being on the list or without proper ID.
well as AISD faculty members to help coordinate the tournament
o Lunches (Friday and Saturday) and snacks will be included for all participants.
bottles will be available
o A coach’s hospitality room, with computer access, small snacks & drinks will be
available throughout the tournaments
o Additional food items & drinks will be available to purchase at the Northend coffee
shop located on campus
REGULATIONS FOR BOYS BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT
All F.I.B.A rules and regulations are generally in force except for the following adaptations:
1. Games will be four 8-minute quarters. 6-8-minutes between half time and 2-minutes
2. Warm ups will begin at the conclusion of the previous game.
3. If necessary the warm-up will be shortened to keep the tournament on schedule. Officials
will work hard to keep the tournament on schedule. Teams MUST be ready to play when
scheduled (any team 5 minutes or more late for a game will forfeit that game)
5. If a player is not listed on the roster submitted they CAN NOT play.
6. Each team will play between 4-6 total games.
7. Lunch will be provided on Friday & Saturday. Each Team will be provided with 14 lunch
chits. 12 chits for the athletes and 2 chits for the coaches.
8. Regardless of how well your team is doing you are expected to play all of your games.
Any school that leaves early will not be asked to play the following year.
9. We expect the highest order of sportsmanship from both players and coaches at all times.
AISD reserves the right to ask any person to leave our campus at any time should their
behavior warrant it.
10. Only High School age students are allowed to play in the tournament (Grade 12 or lower).
a. No one over the age of 19 can participate.
b. No middle school students without prior consent from Rob Switzer can participate.
19. All players must be enrolled as full-time students at your school