ON THE SUBJECT OF «INTERNAL DISEASES» FOR VII TH COURSE STUDENTS OF MEDICO-PEDAGOGICAL FACULTY
THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN
TASHKENT MEDICAL ACADEMY
THE DEPARTMENT OF INTERNAL DISEASES № 3
OF MEDICAL AND PEDAGOGICAL FACULTY
department is Registered №______________
«_____» ____________2016 year
Vice Rector on Academic Affairs,
TMA, Professor O.R. Teshaev
«_____» _____________2016 year
THE STUDY WORKER PROGRAM ON THE
SUBJECTOF INTERNAL DISEASES
Sphere of the knowledge:
100000 – Humanitarian sphere
500000– Public health and social security
110000- 510000 -
Direction of education
The Worker program subject is designed on base of the standard program and curriculum
Akhmedov Kh.S. - Head of the department of internal diseases № 3 of TMA, Associate Professor.
Gadaev A.G.- Professor of the department of internal diseases № 3 of TMA of TMA, PhD, d.m.s.
Salaeva M.S. - Head teacher Associate Professor of the department of internal diseases № 3 of TMA
Reviewers: 1. Karimov .M.SH – Тashkent Medical Academy,head of the “Propaedeutics of internal diseases, hematology, DT professional disease d.m.s. professor.
2. Hamraev A.А. –Тashkent medical academy,head of the gp’s training with endocrinology faculty of medical education, d.m.s. professor.
Working curriculum of the subject discussed at a meeting of Childhood Illness ___ Iyun 2016 protocol number _____ and recommended for discussion at a meeting of the faculty council
Head of the department: Akhmedov Kh.S.
Working curriculum of the subject discussed at a meeting of the faculty council and is recommended for use (____ Iyun 2016 Protocol № ___)
Chairman of the faculty council Xamraev A.A.
The program is designed to develop the theoretical and practical skills in the discipline "Internal Medicine" course for students 7 medico-pedagogical faculty. The program clearly reflects the goals and objectives of training, mandatory requirements for practical and independent knowledge, skills and experience with the use of modern technology and literature, control methods to assess knowledge.
1.1. Goals and objectives of the discipline
The aim of study:
Teach students to solve the problem posindromalnomu patients and principles of their conduct in terms of primary health care to provide medical care, including prevention, early diagnosis, differential diagnosis and management of patients with diseases of the internal organs, provided the requirements of "Qualification characteristics of general practitioners (GPs)," the doctor specialty "Medicine".
• To teach students timely and early diagnosis of diseases based on syndromic approach.
• To teach students to differentiate the disease, accompanied by a specific syndrome.
• Improve the knowledge, skills and practical skills (gathering information, identifying problems and physical examination, as well as the ability to reasonably prescribe laboratory and instrumental methods of research, counseling skills);
• To teach students to reasonably choose tactics.
• To teach students the targeted implementation of therapeutic and prophylactic measures.
• To teach students the principles of clinical supervision and monitoring in rural health units (AEP) or family clinics (SP).
1.2. Requirements for knowledge, skills and abilities
I. Must know:
-The basis of the principles and philosophy of family medicine.
- Principles of counseling
-list of diseases which occur with a specific syndrome.
- A list of the most dangerous diseases that occur with a certain syndrome.
- The list of states that require reference to the conditions of the SVP or SP (according to the qualifying characteristics GPs).
- The list of states that require a specialist consultation or hospitalization (according to the qualification characteristics GPs).
- The list of required studies, requiring under SVP or SP (according to the qualifying characteristics GPs).
- The main clinical manifestations are the most common diseases.
- Key points (test) diagnosis of diseases that occur with a certain syndrome.
- The symptoms of internal organ involvement.
- Methods and principles of treatment (including non-drug) diseases on the basis of evidence-based medicine.
- The principles of primary, secondary and tertiary prevention in a hovercraft or a joint venture.
- Principles of reference (including, after consulting a specialist and hospital discharge), dispensary observation and rehabilitation in the SVP or SP
II. Should be able to:
- comply with medical ethics and deontology.
-identify the main problem, which affected the quality of life of patients.
- conduct the clinical examination of the patient, including medical history (ask the patient and his relatives to ask support questions rational history, identify risk factors), for inspection systems and organs.
- On the basis of history and physical examination to establish a preliminary diagnosis.
- Assign meaningful examination.
- To interpret the clinical and biochemical analyzes, and the results of instrumental studies (ECG, X-ray images, pikfluometriya)
- differentiate between disease (clinical decision logic).
- To establish a definitive diagnosis.
- Decide on the administration of the consultation, additional medical examination and hospitalization.
- appoint rational therapy (non-drug and drug advice).
- Provide pre-hospital care in case of emergency.
- To monitor and dispensary observation of patients in a hovercraft or a joint venture.
- Address the issue of disability (temporary or permanent). Registration of medical records.
- Provide rehabilitation and directed to the spa treatment.
- treated patients in the context of the family.
- carry out preventive, health, sanitation and hygiene activities in a joint venture or a hovercraft.
- carry out nursing and vulnerable population groups.
III. Must have skills:
- Independent patients receiving
-inspection, palpation, percussion and auscultation on systems and organs
-provision of health care for pregnant women with extragenital pathology.
- promote healthy lifestyles (work with a group of risk and population).
-the process of rehabilitation and clinical examination.
1.3. Communication object with other objects provided in the curriculum and its place in the health system
This course is closely related to the following items specified in the curriculum: anatomy, histology with embryology and cytology, biology, normal physiology, biochemistry, patomorphology, pathological physiology, topographic anatomy and operative surgery, propaedeutics of internal medicine, tuberculosis, oncology, radiology and nuclear medicine, physiotherapy, endocrinology, faculty therapy, hospital therapy, orthopedics. In the daily activities of a general practitioner products is dominated by clinical examination and treatment of diseases of childhood.
Given the fact that more than 45% of the population are children of our Republic, the subject of pediatrics has a special place in the health system.
1.4. Modern information and educational technology in the study of the subject
The provisions relating to the process of teaching and determine the quality of education: teaching at a high scientific and pedagogical level, reading problem lectures, organization of educational process in the form of questions and answers, the use of advanced educational technologies and multimedia, to the students to put the problems that will make them clinically think, demands, individual work with students who are accustomed to the students free communication, involvement of scientific research.
When planning the course "Internal Medicine", the following conceptual approaches:
Training aimed at personality. Assumes the full development of each member of the educational process. In turn, in the planning of the educational process must take into account not only the identity of the individual student, but also the specifics of his future profession.
A systematic approach. Educational technology must contain all features of the system: the logic of the process, the relationship of all its parts, integrity.
Proactive approach. Means the educational process aimed at the formation of personality, activation and activity intensisifikatsiya learner in the learning process to take into account all the skills and abilities of the student, detect his initiative.
Dialogical approach. This approach means the need of creation of educational relations. As a result, enhances the ability of the individual self activation and personal fulfillment.
The organization of educational process on the basis of cooperation.Means the need for democracy, equality, the formation process of the training content and the trainee and draw attention to the need to implement cooperation in the evaluation of the results.
Problem-based learning. The method of presenting educational content due to problems helps to activate the student activities. This results in an independent activity of students.
The use of modern methods and techniques of information transmission - the introduction of new information and computer technologies in the educational process.
Methods and techniques of training.Lectures, problem-based learning, case studies, pinbord paradox and design method, practical work.
Forms of organization of educational process: dialogue, cooperation and mutual learning frontal, team and group.
Learning Tools: along with traditional forms of learning (textbook, lecture texts) computer and information technology.
Methods of communication: direct mutual communication based on immediate feedback from students.
Methods and means of feedback: observation, quiz, diagnosis of learning based on analysis of current, intermediate and final control.
Methods and means of management: planning training sessions based on the history card, joint actions of the teacher and the student to achieve the goals postavlennyo, control not only the classroom but also outside of classroom work.
Monitoring and evaluation: planned control of learning outcomes within each class and all. At the end of the cycle to assess the level of knowledge of students.
In the process of studying the subject "Internal Medicine" will be applied training and checking computer programs, handouts on topics classes.
Distribution of lessons on topics and hours on the subject of "Internal Medicine"
5111000 - vocational education (5510100-Medicine)
To direct health education pedagogical work
The name of the lecture
Basics of family medicine. Medical records. Visiting patients at home. Involving the public. doctor and patient rights. Ethics and deontology in the GP.
Old and new model of medical applications
Differential diagnosis of arrhythmias. Clinical and ECG diagnosis.
Working with the family. Features of work . The psychological climate in the family . Problems of religious rites . family Counseling
The art of communication. Factors contributing to the conversation. Difficulties in communication . Interpersonal communication. Practical advice
Differential diagnosis of chest pain noncoronary character
Consultation. Forms of consultations. The principles of counseling . Responsibility for the health of the patient
Prevention in the GP. Professional examinations, screening. Prevention of infectious and non-communicable diseases and their risk factors.
2.Nikotinovaya dependence (3%) 12 Appendix
Anxiety and depression (3%)
Differential diagnosis of abdominal pain
Working with different groups of people . Children, adolescents , women (women of childbearing age , pregnant women) , men , seniors . Workers in industries and agriculture . Sotsialnonezaschischennye people . Patients , difficult patient , a dying patient . Questions rehabilitation and dispensary - tion of patients with therapeutic diseases . Examination of disability
The differential diagnosis of intestinal dysfunction. Dysbacteriosis. Modern principles of treatment and prevention (