Zako n o potvrđivanju regionalne konvencije o pan-evro –mediteranskim preferencijalnim pravilima o poreklu član 1
(1) For the special conditions relating to „specific Processes”, see Introductory Notes 7.1 and 7.3.
(2) For the special conditions relating to „specific Processes”, see Introductory Notes 7.2.
(3) Note 3 to Chapter 32 says that these preparations are those of a kind used for colouring any material or used as ingredients in the manufacture of colouring preparations, provided that they are not classified in another heading in Chapter 32.
(4) A „group” is regarded as any part of the heading separated from the rest by a semicolon.
(5) In the case of the products composed of materials classified within both headings 3901 to 3906, on the one hand, and within heading 3907 to 3911, on the other hand, this restriction only applies to that group of materials which predominates by weight in the product.
(6) The following foils shall be considered as highly transparent: foils, the optical dimming of which, measured according to ASTM-D 1003-16 by Gardner Hazemeter (i.e. Hazefactor), is less than 2%.
(7) For special conditions relating to products made of a mixture of textile materials, see Introductory Note 5.
(8) The use of this material is restricted to the manufacture of woven fabrics of a kind used in paper-making machinery.
(9) See Introductory Note 6.
(10) For knitted or crocheted articles, not elastic or rubberised, obtained by sewing or assembling pieces of knitted or crocheted fabrics (cut out or knitted directly to shape), see Introductory Note 6.
(11) SEMI – Semiconductor Equipment and Materials Institute Incorporated.
(12) This rule shall apply until 31.12.2005.
Yüklə 3,37 Mb.
Dostları ilə paylaş:
Verilənlər bazası müəlliflik hüququ ilə müdafiə olunur ©azkurs.org 2023