"In medicine, there are signs of wisdom: money indifference, honesty, humility, simple dress, respect, critical thinking, determination, and agree to be rich, to know what is necessary for life"
Abu Ali Ibn Sina:
"Shifted to a doctor eagle, women sensitive to ashes, the snake must have the wisdom and the heart of a lion"
Dutch doctor and Lutts Nicolas Van Tulp: "Lighting candles blazing a path for others"
German doctor F. I. Gaaz:
"Hasten to do good."
Deontology- Greek Deontos- duty, necessary Logos- knowledge, science and medicine in the nineteenth century by the English philosopher Jeremiah Bentham.
GIPPOKRAT MEDICAL OF DEONTOLOGY basic principles.
Life of the palm, "I have no one that can lead to death does not show the way, and that can lead to death."
Patients can not harm "I am in favor of the procedure for the treatment of patients and their solutions, and therefore do not harm him."
Individuals of the palm, "I do not see what the patient, which is not included in the home only benefit to the patient, he'll treat"
Medical secrecy "or treatment during his inspection of the patient's life, health and would not be appropriate to disclose the information secret and not to disclose it to my task"
Professional palm "I taught medical workforce swear respect for his father and mother."
Increasing the maximum therapeutic effectiveness of medical deontology medical staff and patients to reduce the harmful effects of the maximum principle of self-control.
Surgical, medical deontology learned:
Doctor, surgeon of deontology.
Health nurses of deontology.
Small medical staff of deontology.
Medical institutions of higher education students of deontology.
World Medical Association 1981 "Declaration on the rights of patients Lisbon":
* doctor's choice of law
* The proposed consent or to protest the treatment of
* confidentiality (secrecy)
* Based on his wish death (Evtanaziya)
* Emotional or religious relief capacity (to meet with the monks)
* Medical aid to compensate for damage to or during the
• Information about the team, the patient should be kept secret.
• If the patient does not need to be spoken about his health (psychological damage which can cause unpleasant leaked diagnosis). At the same time, the patient may be for the benefit of false information.
Medical secret, never kept secret:
• doctor to carry insurance.
• The government inquiry on the basis of determining the status of the patient's health.
• Forensic medical examination.
• communicable diseases copying.
• kept secret in time to reveal the cause of death.
• Iatrogenia (GRECO. Jethro - the doctor, to generate gennao) - a physician or other medical professional depending on the result of disease or pathological condition of the employee.
• Medical confidence in the health of the population will be inversely proportional to the number of errors (V.V.Verisaev).
Related to medical errors :
• Medical or surgical knowledge is not enough: this or that disease in various surgical choose a different tactic.